Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Ongoing Birthday Gift...

This year, when Michael asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I made a giant leap out of my comfort zone and decided to enroll in a painting class! You see it is a bit intimidating rubbing shoulders with the artists.
But it is just what I always wanted: working with colours and painting!
So I booked myself for one whole term of abstract painting with acrylic. What can I say? FANTASTIC!
Best experience ever!
You actually learn more watching other students and exchanging ideas than the class itself.


I cannot tell you that I am a painter by any means, I just like to splash colours everywhere. It turns out that some people actually liked my work!
That is one of the latest paintings I have done. I prefer painting abstract horizons with sailboats.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can you suggest me some new ideas about Send gifts to Pakistan to me friends and family on Eid?

1:55 pm  
Anonymous gift pakistan said...

All ideas are awesome but i like one of them when i need it.

11:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely ideas
gifts to Pakistan
gifts to Pakistan

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home