Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Rewarding Love after all....


Well in case you were wondering what is happening, by George! I think I have cracked it. It looks like I have solved the problem. Finally, it took us 4 days to teach Skye how to settle herself to sleep without any help. Babies are phenomenal. Parents need to teach them how to eat, to sleep and the list goes on and on.

I assumed so many things. For example, I thought babies sleep all night like any other human being. But, nooo, they need to be fed in the middle of the night and not once but several times. Luckily, Skye only wakes up once at 3:00 a.m. these days. That is why I go to bed at 9:00 p.m.
Another of my misconceptions, I assumed babies knew how to sleep. Well, no, not always. Sometimes, parents need to teach them how to sleep without rocking them or without the help of a dummy. There is a lot of things Michael and I need to learn. But, we are getting there. It is so much fun. I am also so excited about her starting solids at 6 months of age that I have started cooking from now and freezing them!

To be honest, the first time I have ever carried or even seen a new born baby was when Skye was born! So you can imagine my reaction when I threw a ball at her and she did not catch it. Just kidding....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home