Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Holidays:


Well we are off to France for one week, to Les Deux Alpes where the temperature drops and the snow awaits our smooth tricks. Yeah right! I bet my lips will turn blue, purple and kodak multicolor! I will freeze, I know I will! I believe I have never been exposed to such temperatures in my entire life. What do I know? I am a meditterranean person with warm blood. Anyways, like I said, I cannot wait to jump on the slopes.
Next stop: Christmas week with the family in the UK. How great it would be, surrounded by loved ones again! I miss this homely feeling, the feeling of the familiar!
We will keep you posted as soon as we come back. Love you all.
HO HO HO
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger nzm said...

Have an awesome, awesome time!

We were in Paris over the weekend, and I loved it!

11:24 pm  
Blogger Martina Jolie said...

Single girl survival tip 101: always let strange men know you’re not alone. This way they know not to try anything stupid like slipping roofies in your drink. Flights to Lagos
Cheap Flights to Lagos
Cheap Air Tickets to Lagos

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home